Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I make my eyeliner stay on & not give me ';racoon eyes';?

I have tried different brands, I have put shadow on before, after and both or none. Nothing works, I always seem to end up with a ';black eye';How can I make my eyeliner stay on %26amp; not give me ';racoon eyes';?
get a waterproof eyelinerHow can I make my eyeliner stay on %26amp; not give me ';racoon eyes';?
Have you tried putting face powder on first? It usually works for me. I think the oil in your skin is what makes it spread.
I recommend a pencil liner. I like Arbonne's liners. They are moisturizing and easy to apply, but stay on well. After applying add a little powder right under your liner to keep those racoons at bay.
Get some really high quality black eyeshadow, and dab it on top.
well if i want to wear eyeliner without it looking ott i use eeste lauder make up, a pencil black eyeliner then i have this set of purple and lighter purple/pink. first i put on the eyeliner then the darker purple over the top and on the lid. after, i put the lighter colour around the top in the fold of the eye and underneath round the lower eyelashes. it creates a great effect you should really try it. it stays all day and at the end of the day looks like you just applied it.
I think you get what you pay for so try a more expensive liner
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.


it's magic. put it on before anything else on your eyes, anywhere that you'll be applying eyeshadow/liner.


it keeps it from smudging so well that you'll have to get a good makeup remover... NO OIL though or it will make those nasty creases and lines.
dont run around so much or youll start sweating and this causes the eyeliner to go all runny and so on.


try a waterproof eyeliner, theyre not too expensive and they work pretty well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin