Thursday, December 10, 2009

How much money does cream eyeliner cost, and is it good to have?

i am thinking about getting some, but i want to know the price, and if it would be worth getting.





also, what colors dose it come in, black?How much money does cream eyeliner cost, and is it good to have?
Depending on brand, they run all sorts of prices. I love gel liners because they go on much smoother than liquid liners. It's even easier to use than liquid, in my opinion. You will need to get a brush for it, though.





I have a Bobbi Brown (gel eyeliner) and it's 21 bucks, but is phenomenal. It comes in browns, blacks, greens and blues, and maybe a plum.





I also have a Clinique one, which came with a brush. It's also great! It cost about 14 bucks.





L'Oreal makes HIP at drugstores, which I also recommend, and also comes with a brush. I don't really like the brush too much - it's a little rough, but is good for beginners until you decide if investing in a good brush is worth it. I think it was 10 dollars? But at drugstores you can almost always get good coupons! They come in black, teal, eggplant, navy and I think brown?





I'm sure they are so many more, but those are the three that I have and I liked them all!How much money does cream eyeliner cost, and is it good to have?
It will definitely depend on the brand you are interested in. For example, drug store brands will cost up to ten dollars, but high-end brands will cost 10 dollars and up. If you want to get a good cream eyeliner, I suggest investing. I like Stila's smudge pots, or Mac's fluidline eyeliner. Each of these brands come in tons of colors, and so do drug store brands. A good drugstore brand would be Loreal HIP cream eyeliner. I definitely suggest getting a cream eyeliner... they look great!
It's usually super cheap - MAC Fluidline is only $15 and comes in tons of colors. I have it in Blitz %26amp; Glitz, and I love it. Get a good angled brush to apply it, though. I have the MAC one. It was cheap (I think $25 or so?) and works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin