Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the Cheapest and MOST EFFECTIVE eyeliner you know of?

please mention the brand, where i can find it, and how much it costs.What is the Cheapest and MOST EFFECTIVE eyeliner you know of?
Revlon's Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeliner. It's not as cheap as Rimmel, or Wet and Wild, but it works and doesn't smudge.What is the Cheapest and MOST EFFECTIVE eyeliner you know of?
Personally I LOVE CG Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.


Just prime around your eyes with powder or blot off any excess oil, and line either your top lid (which is what I do) or top %26amp; bottom.





It's easy to handle, %26amp; works like a charm! Only about $6 too.
The cheapest would be either Wet n Wild or just using your mascara with a eyeliner brush. Or go to Wal-Mart, Wal-Green's or CVS. They have several (forgot name sorry) that they sell for cheaper than $1. They work and u can find any color. But any of these places have reasonable price eyeliners in pencil or liquid form.
Wet'n'wild or NYC Color.. You can pretty much get it at any drugstore, target, walmart ect.. Wet'n'wild costs like 99 cents and NYC Color like should be about the same.
there's alot of effective but cheap make-up at beautycareoutlet.com Try it you'll like it.
I love CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus. It's only a about $4 and it works great! You can also find it at any drug store.
Revelon WaterProof liner
avon.......glimmersticks..they are easy and last all day and waterproof !!!


about 4 bucks
wet n' wild is like 99 cents and you can get it at walmart.
I always use n.y.c - the double-ended one is only $1.95 at wal-mart, which is the one that I use every day. I love being able to decide whether I want to go bold or natural (brown on one end and black on the other). I bought mine at wal-mart. I would definately reccomend it! I also apply a black eyeshadow as eyeliner using a slanted eyeliner brush, also available at wal-mart. It gives a softer line and I can decide how much I want to use, and I can also use any color with it, without having to go out and buy that color of eyeliner. I wouldn't recommend liquid eyeliner; it's very hard to apply, often too bold or thick, and if you make a tiny mistake you have to take it all off and start over. good luck!
I got a covergirl eyeliner it was 5 dollars at Rite Aid best I've ever bought. Only one I've found that I am not allergic to lol
Maybelline Unstoppable. It's the second cheapest I know, but more effective than the first, in which it would be Covergirl. It's about 3 bucks 4, depending on where you get it at. Available at Wal Mart, Target, Walgreen's, Kohl's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin