Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good eyeliner that will stay on the inner lid?

I have gone through god knows how many eyeliners.


I use HIPs eyeliner pot on my eyes currently, and it will stick to the rim for a little bit, but by an hour or so its fallen under my eye.


Ladies, any suggestions?Good eyeliner that will stay on the inner lid?
1. SHISEIDO.(THE BEST).


2. GERLAIN.(SECOND BEST).


3. GIVENCHY.(THIRD BEST).


4. 24/7 GLIDE-ON EYE PENCIL BY URBAN DECAY.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.Good eyeliner that will stay on the inner lid?
the urban decay eyeliner is amazing.


it really does stay on forever. my favorite


color is the bourbon which is a sparkly


brown and i just started using the gunmetal


a silver sparkle. Report Abuse

Revlon Colourstay


MAC Fluidline


Those are two examples I have heard that work well.





I own Urban Decay eyeliner pencils in several different colours. They last very long, and don't smudge.





Hope this helps.
i use the 24/7 glide on by urban decay from sephora


it takes about 30 seconds until its dry but it should stay (-:
1. SHISEIDO.(THE BEST)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin