Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are ways to prevent my mascara and eyeliner smudging? (*please read details)?

Whenever i put on eyeliner and mascara, it always smudges if if i don't touch it.


I've tried many methods : dusting powder on my eyes before applying


waterproof mascaras and eyeliner


concealer/ eyeshadow before applying/





Are there any more ways to prevent mascara/ eyeliner smudge?What are ways to prevent my mascara and eyeliner smudging? (*please read details)?
I found that applying moisteriser or moist products around the eye makes the make up smudge more around that area, also experimenting with different brands of mascara/ eyeliner until you find something that suites you.


hope that helped xxWhat are ways to prevent my mascara and eyeliner smudging? (*please read details)?
It may be the brand. I used to have the same problem with eyeliner, but I thought it was because of the heat in my bathroom until I bought a new brand. As for mascara, I thought it was SUPPOSED to be thick and gluggy, but in fact it should be so fine that you can add as many layers as you like to build up each lash, without any lashes sticking together. I now use Clinique for both and love it!
buy a good eye primer preferably from sephora. Trust me, my primer is my BFF! Try urban decay, it's a bestseller.
i use clear mascara from Revlon. won't smudge cuz well its clear,lol
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin