Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I stop my eyeliner smudging/fading?

Everytime I use eyeliner, it either smudges or fades. How can I stop this from happening? I don't rub my eyes. Please help!How can I stop my eyeliner smudging/fading?
Are you using cheap eyeliner?


try the more expensive stuff it actually works and is worth while.


try the new lorea hip collection black mousse eyeliner its AMAZINGHow can I stop my eyeliner smudging/fading?
Buy a waterproof formula. Apply an eye makeup base prior to applying (I like MAC), and dont go hog wild when applying.
What kind of eyeliner are you using? Liquid eyeliner is the best (revlon Colorstay liquid) - but if you're against using that, I would reccomend Revlon colorstay crayon (its a twist pencil). If you're using the pencil vs the liquid, try taking a flat edge shadow brush, and use it to brush the SAME COLOR (or close enough) of the eyeliner OVER what you applied.
Try a better eyeliner. I use Smashbox cream eyeliner that goes on with a specific brush and it stays all day. It's available at Sephora or on QVC. Once you try it you will be amazed.
Avon glimmersticks - they come in different colors and last even through tears. I buy the regular kind, but they might have the waterproof version too. Trust me it works, they are 6 dollars each. They are on sale now:





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?sr鈥?/a>
put a little eyeshadow, the same color, over it to set the liner
Spray some hairspray on your finger and dab just a little on your eyeliner. Or, if you use pencil go over it with some liquid eyeliner.
Try smudging it yourself after you put it on. It will give it a softer, more natural look and help it to stay in place better.
try to coat the first layer with loose powder or black shadow and afterwards put another coat. that should do the trick.
dont buy the cheap stuff. go get lancome or este lauder
dont smudge it or fade it.
Buy a good brand. Smudge proof, it might cost more but you'll get the results your looking for.
i use out last smooth wear by covergirl


its like waterproof smudgeproof and all that jazz


it takes like 3 days to come totally of if u dont get the eyemakup remover stuff tho :) it never smudges unless u rub ur eyes lol
If You Buy Mary Kay products they are back 100%.If your not happy return it for your$. They have awesome longwearing water resistant eyeliner for just $9.50. Also set your makeup with a loose powder,press powder or mineral powder. It also helps to obsorp perspiration.www.marykay,com/dlum
Spray some VO5 on it, that trick worked for holding lead and chalk in place on artwork long ago. ;)





It might burn a bit, so close your eyes when spraying. :O
Try using very little powder over the first layer, then apply a second. works for me.
Are you using a kohl pencil liner? I used to have that problem too. Now a days I first put on a thin layer of eyeshadow (I think it helps it not to smudge). Then I put on a line of pencil liner. And finally, over the pencil liner I apply a liquid liner to kind of ';seal'; it. It never smudges and stays all day!
kk, so do NOT use the cheap stuff. buy som lancome of somethin like that. befor u apply, apply some foundation under ur eyes VERRY LITLY, then dust under ur eyes VERRY LITLEY with face powder and then apply your liner. good luck and hope i helped!!
Are you using a kohl pencil, a soft liner, or a liquid? Kohl generally doesn't smudge...a soft liner fades easily, but I find that the Ulta ones don't...and liquid, well...good luck. lol
dont smudge or fade it
well first you can start by using a different eyeliner. Try an eyeliner from avon.
get a top brand. otherwise they have certain products that you can put on before your eyeliner so it'll stay in place better.
Maybe put powder first before the eyeliner. What works best for me are waterproof eyeliners or liquid waterproof eyeliners.
Either smudge it yourself a bit so it isn't as harsh a line, or put some sealer over it, ie. She Laq by Benefit. It's a Make-Up sealer that instantly waterproofs all Make-Up and stops it smudging. A good, quality eyeliner is always a good start too.
Learn how to put it on. Don't pull tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin