Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you use liquid eyeliner?

i want to use that but everytime i try i always mess up. it sounds sorta stupid but could you tell me how to use it??





thanks.How do you use liquid eyeliner?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klsgXpHzH鈥?/a>





This is a fantastic tutorial, it taught me how to apply liquid eyeliner very well, and my makeup was a mess before I watched it :)How do you use liquid eyeliner?
i use liquid eyeliner everyday. this might help you.


this is from a question i asked. there's also a picture of how my eyeliner usually looks if you want to see.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





1.I use a primer called Eye Insurance from Sephora using a Q-tip.


2. I put eyeshadow on, usually gold, brown, sometimes purple.


3. I curl my eyelashes.


4. I use a thin line of N.Y.C. (New York Color) eyeliner for my eyes and put it really close to my eyelash roots.


5. Then I use i think its Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara. its in a green tube. it doesnt really clump.





the eyeshadow usually helps the eyeliner go on thinner.
I used to have trouble doing mine but i got used to one certain brush which i know keep to use.


Some people say start from the inside of the eye and work out and others say start from the outside.. Personally i like to blob a little line in the middle and use a brush to smooth it out. It took me about three months to properly get used to it, but don't stretch the eyelid out! This can seem easier but it makes it much worse, just slightly close your eye and go in little flicks across. but as everyone has said, practice does make perfect..


(: Hope this helps.
Dont be shaky while applying the eyeliner


Start from the corner and draw a straight line to the end


But never apply it toooo close to the lash line u know it will be messy as it may just enter the yeye and black tears would come off spoiling your make up
There are some great tutorials on youtube.





Check it out!





good luck! And don't loose hope immediatly. It takes ages to master, but worth practicing for!





x
Use it just like regular eyeliner. Take it out from the tube, rub out extra goop, and lightly press down on the eyelid, and just apply normally.
Just practice makes perfect


stat practicing in you room and then you can wipe it off after words but when you start getting good at it you can start going out and about
It's hard to explain. I use Youtube to help me my first time. And after like three applications I got it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin