Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I prevent my eyeliner from smearing?

In the morning when i put it on it looks rly nice


but at the end of the day it looks smeary and it looks like i have a black eye.


i use Maybelline New York unstoppable eyelinerHow do I prevent my eyeliner from smearing?
I use MAC eyeliner.


It never smears. Or just reapply it. Sometimes it's just bound to smear.How do I prevent my eyeliner from smearing?
I'd say switch to liquid eyeliner. I use Prestige. You can buy it for $7 at drugstores. If you don't want to switch to liquid, you can buy SheLaq by Benefit. It helps keep your makeup in place.
I use eyeshadow as eyeliner. Invest in a good eyeliner brush. The best are very stiff and angled. Using a shadow as a liner is better because it's easier to blend, the powder doesn't fade or smear, and you have more room in your make-up bag because you aren't getting lost in a million pencils and sharpeners! Also, never wet the brush, like some people will tell you to. I like to layer it on, because you can always add more, but when you're in a rush it takes a bit of work to start all over!
What you could do is apply it in the middle of the day just to make it darker or if that doesn't work you could find maybe some kind of water-resistant/eyeliner that doesn't come off easily. I suggest you go to a beauty store or make-up store and ask a consultant what to use.
there is no way to keep bad eyeliner from smearing. try using Almay brand - it never smears for me.


it sucks - the ones that go one really well - smear


the ones that are impossible to get on how you like - dont smear at all. just play around til you find one you like :-)
buy waterproof eyeliner
don't wear any..... whats the point?


or wear water-proof eyeliner


http://blincinc.com/intl/blinc_eyeliner.鈥?/a>


check this out
Try learning how to use liquid eyeliner (try to get one with a firm tip, not a brush tip). Also, if you apply stick eyeliner to the bottom, like on the inside of ur eyelid, this increases smearing because the inside of ur eyelid is moist. You can also get a cream that you apply to your eyelids and undereye which helps keep makeup in place. I forget the name of it though, just go to a cosmetic store and ask. Also, try using founddation under your eyes to keep eyes looking bright and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin