Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I apply cheep liquid eyeliner with a brush?

I get a lot of make-up from older members of my family that they haven't used yet. Most of it is liquid eyeliner. I can't put it on without it smearing or looking slutty. I'm 14, so I don't want to over do it. If anyone has any idea what I should to to apply it with a brush, please answer if anyone has an solution. Thank you!!!!How can I apply cheep liquid eyeliner with a brush?
If you go on rimmels home page they have got videos showing you how to do different thigs with eyeliner.


I would apply it very thinly with a small flick at the sides.


Or go on youtube and type in 'applying eyeliner' And they wil show you.How can I apply cheep liquid eyeliner with a brush?
It's basically just practice. Go in front of the mirror one day, practice with pencil eyeliner first and then liquid eyeliner. I couldn't get it right the first few times I did it either, now it only takes me 2 minutes and its perfect every time.





A tip if you want to use liquid eyeliner on your bottom lid, first use a pencil eyeliner, and then liquid eyeliner on top of it. You see where the pencil is and you know where the liquid is supposed to go, so you don't smudge it.


Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin