Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it a good idea to apply eyeliner to your upper eyelids?

Do you think that applying liquid eyeliner to your upper eyelids makes someone looks better or worse?Is it a good idea to apply eyeliner to your upper eyelids?
I think it looks better than on the low lid. Putting it on the bottom lid makes my eye appear small. Adding it on the top increases the definition of the eye, plus your defining its longest side, which makes the eye look bigger.Is it a good idea to apply eyeliner to your upper eyelids?
i do it, because my eyes look stupid with out it, thats my opinion any way, i think it can look quite pretty on some people, there are differnt ways of doing it though, you can do the just top lid, with a flick or something, and you can do the whole the way round the eye, in a big cirle thing aswell, that can look good on some people aswell, but it really depends on what the person looks like in the first place
I think if you do it really thick, you look like a whore. But thats mostly depends on the person and what they look like. If I were to skip a lid it would be the lower lid. If you were to do the top lid, and would want a fierce look, go for the cat eye.


So, basically, anyways, I think it depends on the person.
If you have the skill to put liquid eyeliner on your top eyelid i think it looks great! It gives you a hollywood sort of eye makeup. However if you are not so skilled either practice until you are or stick to pencil. Personally if it is done right; i think it looks great. =) x
I think applying liquid eyeliner to your upper eyelids looks good if it's done right. Make sure to only enhance your features and not cover them up. Basically, don't over do it and it'll look good.
I'm not sure for liquid liner but here is my guess.


For normal, pencil liner it definitely gives the feeling of a longer lash line.
I believe adding eyeliner makes a person look a lot better. But I am so a pencil girl, but either way eyeliner does wonders.
I love liquid liner on my top lashes. I use both, depending on the look I want. Smokey looks get pencil and everything else is liquid.
I think it almost makes your eyelashes look smaller and thinner.
the cat eye look with liquid liner looks fierce. Great idea.
your eyes like disappear from your face if you don't wear eye liner! any kind of eye liner as long as it is done right should be put on top and bottom.
I think it looks better. If I were to skip a lid, it would be the lower one.
it depends on how you put it on :)


but personally i don't like it on my upper eyelids
I personally think it looks good, but don't go too heavy or it will my your eyelids look weighed down. :)
yeah i do that %26amp; it looks greattt (:
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin