Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are liquid eyeliner and non-waterproof eye makeup bad for contacts?

I've been wearing contact lenses for about a month, and I wear eye makeup almost every day. So far, I've experienced no irritation or problems. Last night I was surfing the web, and a few sites said that people who wear contacts should not wear liquid eyeliner, and that all of their eye makeup should be waterproof. Is this true? Am I harming my eyes and contact lenses by wearing normal, washable makeup and liquid eyeliner?Are liquid eyeliner and non-waterproof eye makeup bad for contacts?
Just don't get it in your eyes or on the contact lenses, and you will be fine.





The cautions are likely due to people accidentally getting liquid eyeliner on the contacts themselves, and the fact that contacts can make your eyes water, thus smearing non-waterproof makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin