Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i apply eyeliner to make my eyes look like this...?

I know girls that apply top eyeliner and it looks so good, almost like their crease is right above the liner. Everytime i try it, the line is rigid and theres a huge space between my eyelineer %26amp; crease.Help?How do i apply eyeliner to make my eyes look like this...?
Practice and more practice and you will get it perfect for your eyes :)





http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>How do i apply eyeliner to make my eyes look like this...?
well what i do is i put my finger at the corner of my eye and then pull it back so it looks kinda wierd looking then i apply the eyeliner on top and apply it really close to my lashes so when i am applying it i can barley see it then when i let go of my eye, it looks like that. idk if this made sense to you hope it helped, or if were talking about the same thing!!
are you using a liquid liner?? it is easier if you are, you can also go on youtube and look up eyeliner tutorials...there are a bunch of videos on there that will help you out!!





good luck :]
ohhey, i do that. you just need to bring it close to your lashes, and keep your hand steady. make sure you go slow, and are watching it with your other line.
put the eye liner really close to your lashes. practically over your top lashes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdp_UAvA1鈥?/a> Hope i helped.!!
there are amazing tutorials on youtube.
lol put it in the crease loo it will look more defined!!!! and it's hotata just try it im sure you'll like it.
you should go 2 a macy's or a sephora. that way, they can teach you how to apply it.
i wanted to work out the same thing lol
i cant doit either

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin