Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I make my eyeliner stop making dark circles under my eyes?

Maybe you are using too much? I've never had this problem. I usually do a light line and blend it into my lashes. I don't like obvious makeup. You could try that. Also, they do make makeup finishing sprays and powders. You put it on after you have finished your makeup and it helps everything stay in place longer.How do I make my eyeliner stop making dark circles under my eyes?
She Laq by benefit....





Best invention ever, use with ANY makeup! And it stays in place!





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>How do I make my eyeliner stop making dark circles under my eyes?
If yours using pencil eyeliner then you should try using liquid because luquid will dry and not smudge easily like pencil does.
It will do that time to time no matter what, but Maybe if you are using liquid eyeliner, you should start using dry eyeliner. If you're face is Oliy. That could have something to do with it. Clean you're face more in that case. If you're eye's water a lot, it's going to happen. There are so many reasons of why it would be smearing. You could just cut down on the eyeliner and just wear some mascara. That helps too!





I sure hope I helped!
cover your under eyes(were the circles appear) WITH CONCEALER BEFOR YOU PUT ON YOUR EYLINER...AND USE WATERPROOF EYELINER
Use waterproof or Prestige waterproof pencil-
If you use eye creams before you apply liner, make sure you allow enough time for them to absorb completely. Creamy lids make cosmetics slide when they shouldn't. Make sure you don't rub your eyes when you have make-up on them.





If all else fails, switch to waterproof liners. Make-up Forever has some good ones.
I have the same problem and what i do is...


befor i go to sleep wash around my eye and then sleep with little stips of wet cloth under my eyes
make sure you use a good eyeliner and that you get enough sleep.
Switch to a waterproof eyeliner. You might have to pay about $15.00 to $20.00 for a good brand, but it is worth it!
It does that from getting wet with tears or water. Try finding a waterproof eyeliner and mascara, and that should do the trick! Hope this helps!
You need a better quality eyeliner. Try bee luscious cosmetics they have an automatic eyeliner that has aloe and chamomile it stays PUT all day never smears or smudges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin