Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever used up a whole eyeliner pencil?

I have never i usually loose it or get a replacement. I cant imagine using the whole of it, its too much...





What about you?Have you ever used up a whole eyeliner pencil?
yes i have! and i keep using it till it can not be sharpened any more!Have you ever used up a whole eyeliner pencil?
Yes I have..but then again I don't use the pencils that are as long as a yellow No.2 school pencil. If you use it RIGHT..and assuming you don't lose it...I really don't understand how you wouldn't use it until it's all gone? By using it right I mean...keeping it sharp and sharpening it after each use. Really doesn't take that long to use an entire one..the length I use anyway...like the Covergirl Soft pencil liner with the smudger on the opposite end...and the Estee Lauder soft pencil. They're only about 3 inches long.
I frequently go through entire sticks of liner. I'm a makeup artist, and I like to practice new looks on myself, and so I'll do my makeup 5-6 times a day on a Saturday or so.... I use lots of eyeliner trying different stuff!
no
I have!!! I LOVE eyeliner!
well this is my 1st eyeliner since i recently started wearing makeup i wanna finish mine cuz im kinda on a budget
no i always replace it before it gets too low
Um Yes And No........ One day i was going to use the last itsy part of the pencil but it was gone... -_- Finds out that my mom threw it out and got me a new one it sucked now i just use liquid She never knows when it runs low ^_^ No More Touchy My Stuff
YES!!! I always use up my whole eye liner pencil! I use a lot...tee hee! The most I've ever used was when I was at a MCR concert and I just put on loads! I was too bloody excited to care! My friends were staring at my black eyes the whole time while I was rockin out! Ha ha ha....but a lot of people said I looked good but I dont know...lol =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin