Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I make my eyeliner with a tail?

I really need toknow how to do that because I just do.


I dont use pencils. Please Help.


:) ThanksHow do I make my eyeliner with a tail?
It takes practice, I've been doing mine with a tail for years and I still get it wrong sometimes. I find the best way is to follow the natural shape of your bottom lid from the middle of your eye and just bring the eyeliner pen up in the natural shape of your eye- past your top lid (think of it as an eyelash extension being drawn on). Also, rather than using a liquid eyeliner with a brush you should use the ones that are like a felt tip like L'oreal Superliner in Carbon Gloss.How do I make my eyeliner with a tail?
That's alright do it with a pencil. All you have to do is extend it farther that your natual last line, making a curve in it as much as you like. Expieriment with it at home, you'll get it.
ive also been doing mine for a few years and i still get it wrong, i dont think anyone can get it right first time everytime, some days it will take like one second and ill do it straight away but other days... omg lol, make sure you use a quailty liquid liner and just do the flick lol ( sorry cant really describe that bit) try looks at the little lines on your eyes and do the same flick everyday and your should become better at it, good luck!!!
i think you mean how do you do a 'cat eye'


start of with a line then outline a triangle and fill it in with your liquid liner. if you want a smaller wing then just make a gentle flick and clean the edges with a slightly wet q-tip.





or you can use the edge of a popsicle stick and draw a slanted line to help you make a cat eye. i recommend this for beginners.
do it like u put regular eyeliner on then when u get done with da stright line do a lil curly line wit da tail dats wat i do and everyone at my school coping me but thats wat u do and if it dont look right do it again
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin