Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i get my eyeliner to stay on?

I wear black eyeliner all the time and where my upper eyelid touches my brow bone i get a black line. How do i keep that from happening?How do i get my eyeliner to stay on?
I also have this issue. I've started wearing liquid eyeliner, instead of the pencil liner, make sure it's dry all the way (I usually fan my face to speed up the process). But if you're not a fan of liquid I would suggest applying a layer of translucent powder onto your eyelids to help keep it in place. Hope this helps!How do i get my eyeliner to stay on?
Maybe change your eyeliner? I use a MAC Fluidline. It's in a little glass jar and lasts a little over 7 months (for me at least). There are different brushes you can use to apply it (I use a MAC brush #208). It's waterproof and lasts ALL DAY! It doesn't discolor my eyeshadow and doesn't smear. It also doesn't produce a black line where it's NOT needed. It's the best one I've tried! It's worth every penny coz it works very well and lasts a LONG time!








I hope I helped! :)
if you make up your upper eyelid completely with black, try to use eyeshadow instead of only the eyeliner. use the eyeliner just to define the eye


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2244/2264087263_ccde78bc6e.jpg?v=1204527178





but if you do something like this:


http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o71/hesjustaboyimjustagirl/for%20blog/cat-eye-look.jpg


just a line. A Dipliner is the best thing.
It could be the eyeliner itself, cheaper stuff might smudge more than others.





Also, if you put it on too thick or heavy, there will be extra layers of makeup that will come off very easily.





Last thing I can think of is maybe if you put some eyeshadow on, it'll be harder for the eyeliner to stick to the powder than to your skin.





Hope this helps!
i think you should try using a primer. urban decay primer potion is completely overrated but i think that revlon beyond natural cream to shadow in 'in the buff' looks nice.





maybe this eyeliner is for you?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMeYiy1l8rE
try primin gyour eyelids first and then after you put on your eyeliner, go over it with eyeshadow of the same colour to keep it in place
get better eye liner!


'avon' is a good brand.
try Revlon Colorstay.


It's the best brand,


and it doesn't smear.
mix it with PVA glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin