Saturday, November 28, 2009

Would eyeliner look stupid by itself without mascara?

I found my eyes itch after wearing mascara for a while. Would it look stupid to not wear mascara at all (not on top or bottom) and just wear eyeliner on the bottom corners of the eyes alone?Would eyeliner look stupid by itself without mascara?
Not at all.Would eyeliner look stupid by itself without mascara?
Well, if you are wearing eyeliner on the bottom, you should wear it on the top too for balance. It will not look silly to wear eyeliner alone, as long as the eyeliner is similar in colour to your eyelashes. If you are just using dark green liner, then yes, it will look silly. I think you should check out a decent hypo-allergenic mascara, as well.
it would Look fine, believe me. most people i know do that. i love eyeliner because it can bring out your eyes. and it alone will do its work. :D and if it involves irritation to your body like mascara then i wouldn't use it you might be allergic.
I don't think it would look stupid. But what do you mean, ';the bottom corners'; of your eyes?





And, have you tried different brands of mascara? It might just be one brand or something that makes your eyes itch.
I think it would look nice. My friends wear it like that. If the product makes your eyes itch, stop using it. Plus, eyeliner brings out your eyes.
I do not think it would look stupid. It may but I would try it. Maybe you are just allergic to the mascara. I hope this helps.
You sohuld try using different mascara if it itches becuz u might be allergic to the cind u hav
ya kinda





it would
that would look fine :)
no i dont think it would look stupid::
um kind of it will make ur eyelashes look rly light and thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin