Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you keep eyeliner from fading?

I need to know how to keep it from fading and also how to make it darker


i put alot on but it doesn't really look dark...How do you keep eyeliner from fading?
EYE PRIMER!!!!! It's so important!!!





Try urban decay eye primer potion...How do you keep eyeliner from fading?
Don't use the pencil eye-liner, use the luquid kind to make it dark. And another way 2 make it show, is to put eye liner on your eye lids.And add some eye shawdow. And if you don't want it do fade, use the water proof kind.
For me, on my lower line it always fades and smudges and I was getting sick of it. So I go into CVS and get a waterproof eyeliner pencil for like $10. And it worked!! I was so happy, it was perfect! It really stays on. When I go out, i make it dark and it lasts the whole night%26amp;day. =]
SOLUTION: Liquiid Eyeliner, its a BEAUTIFUL THING!!!!!!! In BLACK, Revlon Color Stay, i live by this stuff! %26amp; for the inner rims of your eyes, RIMMEL Waterproof in black, its a stick.
i put like a light shade of eyeshadow over it which also keeps it from running too


such as a sliver or something that matches the color eyeliner


i just always use silver cause it goes with pretty much everything
I put the base make up on my eye then put the eyeliner on and usually the better Quality stuff works better like clinique the cheaper stuff crumbles and falls off
i would use mac or sephora charcoal ; or mac has a black track fluid line eyeliner ; which is very dark or you can put a primer so it`ll stick %26amp;%26amp; wont fade .
I suggest using an eyeshadow over top the eyeliner, will give it more life.
get an eyeshadow that matches the eyeliner and get a small brush and put it ontop of the line : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin