Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which liquid eyeliner do you reccomend and why?

I've tried the maybaline liquid eyeliner. I'd prefer waterproof but if it's not, thats fine too. any suggestions?Which liquid eyeliner do you reccomend and why?
Almay i -colorWhich liquid eyeliner do you reccomend and why?
Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner is what I use and I personally love it. It's fast drying so you don't have to sit there and fan your eyes waiting for it to dry. It's definitely not water-proof but it is smudge- proof and lasts all day. It's a brush applicator, which I personally think is easier to use and better looking than using a felt tip applicator. It allows more fluidity/movement to create a wing-tip. Besides the fact that it works really well, it's also really cheap. I get a lot of compliments on my eyeliner and people always ask what I use and are 100% of the time surprised that I use a cheapie brand. Try it out..the most you'll lose is like $2-3.00.
I sell Avon and We have a lot of different types of eyeliner. I use some of the hookup cleo eyeliner. It works really great and looks so good.





if you want to buy some you can go to


http://shop.avon.com/shopb/search.asp





and email me if you want to order.





diamondtears1@gmail.com
you dont need it girlfriend! you're strong, sexy, independent and you dont need eyeliner to make you, YOU. just do you and ima do me. nuff sed.
MAC liquidlast liner is amazing! I wore it through a whole day and forgot to wash it off before going to bed and woke up with perfect eyeliner. Its pricey, but a great investment.
I love Lancome Artliner! It can be easily applied on the lids,and the brush is shaped like a felt tip pen so you dont need to become an expert to control the brush and apply a perfect line.It lasts longer too!
M*A*C Cosmetics has very good liquid eyeliner along with plenty of other beauty products. All of their products are amazing and I would recommend to anyone and everyone. Hope this helps you=)
OMG M*A*C is the best makeup brand EVER!!! or you could also use HIP... it's a loreal brand. You can find HIP at walmart or target or ALMOST any store that sells makeup. But MAC you can get like at dillards or macys.
shiseido liquid liner pen.





its amazing and precise.





sephora.com
definatly MAC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin