Monday, November 30, 2009

Can you wing your eyeliner with any color you want?

I have dark brown liquid eyeliner, and I'd like to try a wing with it the next time I put it on. But my eyelashes are more of a blackish color, much darker than the liner I'm using. Can you only wing your eyeliner when it's the same color as your lashes, or can it be any color you want?Can you wing your eyeliner with any color you want?
There are rarely any rules in makeup. On shoots, especially creatives, I will use blue, green, purple, etc. eyeliners and wing them out when I have false lashes on the model.





Have fun with makeup, and try different colors with the ';wing'; effect :)Can you wing your eyeliner with any color you want?
Depends. I think you should use dark brown


mascara then.





If your skin is dark like in your picture, go for


it! Especially if it's a really pigmented, rich brown


color it would look really nice against your skin.





Sounds fine. If you think it looks funny, chances


are you'll look uncomfortable and not feel right. If you


don't feel right about it don't do it.
I wing my eyeliner with any color and always have. I like the way it looks, it opens your eyes. I agree with the person who said there really are not any rules for applying make up. If you like the way it looks, that is what matters
you can try that...it's okay to be adventurous sometimes...
Iunno
It can be any color you want! It can be idk..PINK! It doesnt matter. whatever floats your boat
omg...do any color you want, its your face....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin