Monday, November 30, 2009

What would you do if you saw your son putting eyeliner on?

I was walking down the street and I saw this guy with eyeliner on and I thought, wow if I ever had a son and I walked into his room and saw him putting eyeliner on. . .I would probably just scream ';Where did I go wrong with you'; and then proceed to beat him lol.What would you do if you saw your son putting eyeliner on?
I'll let him live his life...africa is a nice place for him.What would you do if you saw your son putting eyeliner on?
I'll just ask him if he wants to go out with the town's who** to 'pick an outfit' full of ruffles, and plenty of cleavage...


When you make them embarrassed works better than going out of your mind. I see lots of them in LA as it happens also in all big cities like New York, Paris, London, etc...





Teens would Do Everything Possible to push all of your buttons; just remain calm and you'll accomplish much more from them. Madness and Violence brings nothing but misery you could never fix in years to come.
Ask him not to poke himself in the eye.





What's the big deal? Lots of guys wear eyeliner. It's called guy liner. Lots of women, not all, like it. I for one think it's sexy. But I still think guys without are just as sexy.
Well, I can only imagine guys in bands with eyeliner. But it depends on the guy I guess. I would probably freak out and go insane.





Thne I would wonder where the hell he got the eyeliner, cuz I don't wear it.
Lol guys who wear eyeliner and think it looks good actually are stupid and actually look very retarded.
i would hope it was for a school play or for halloween...other than that, that kind of behavior is not permitted in my home. house rules, sorry!
omg! is he emo?Does he have the frikken emo hair? cuz thats hawt...
nothing....i don't have a problem with my children expressing themselves however they want as long is it not harming themselves or someone else
I would cry. And then beat him. And then throw his eyeliner out of the window. And last, I would say ';Sucks For You';
Beat hiss @ss up I dont appreciate peope being gay, they deserve to be ***** slapped, that will make him straight or not emo bastard
I would be like..';Uh that stuff is for ladies, not men.'; And grab it from him and beat the crap outta him with it
';Son, I am disappoint.';
homeless
Like evryone said i'll beat him up
I think I would be upset,
take him to the rainbow club
Smack him.
i dont have a kid
slap them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin