Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best color and brand of mascara and eyeliner for people with pale blueish eyes?

I want my eyes to really stand out!!! And it has to be waterproof and not smudge.





thnxxx!!!!What is the best color and brand of mascara and eyeliner for people with pale blueish eyes?
Basic black makes every eye color stand out. Bad gal lash by benefit is really good and they also have a waterproof version. But if you want cheaper, go with covergirl lash blast waterproof. For eyeliner I use the covergirl outlast twistable eye crayon. These products all have really good staying power. Hope this helps and good luck!What is the best color and brand of mascara and eyeliner for people with pale blueish eyes?
My eyes are pale blue and I always use the same thing, Lancome Waterproof Custom Volume Mascara. It hardly ever smudges and it's waterproof but you can still wipe it off at night. I always buy the brown, which makes my eyes pop. You can also try black too. It's a little pricet at $25, but it lasts a long time and it has great quality.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


For eyeliner, I'm in love with the Sephora Nano Liners. They're really cheap for $5, plus they work great and have loads of colors to choose from. I either use brown or black, the Midnight black %26amp; Chocolate, but when I feel daring I wear Gri Gri or Azur Blue color.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara!


its really kewl!
I don't know if it's the BEST brand, but I like what I use. The eyeliner I use is not waterproof, but I'm sure some brand of it out there is.


I use a dark brown pencil (Maybelline, I think) to line the upper lid and lower rim of my eyes, then smudge it a little. Then I use brownish-black mascara (Maybelline again; this stuff is waterproof but you don't exactly want to go swimming in it, if you know what I mean) on the upper lashes and a little on the outside lower lashes. Then I use a tissue to smudge the mascara along the lower lashes. You could probably go with black if you want, but I have very light skin and eyebrows/lashes so I don't want to look too done up. It's a pretty natural look, but it does make blue eyes pop. :)


http://i44.tinypic.com/2cqyzb6.jpg


That's what the end result looks like.
exact eyelights waterproof mascara is really good. they have different mascara for different eye colors which really make whatever eye color u have stand out. lashblast luxe waterproof mascara is also like that, but i prefer lashblast because it makes your eyes pop and it gives u longer lashes than the exact eyelights. u can create an account on covergirl.com and u get 2 pick ur skin, hair, and eye color so they can find producs that will look good on u.
I use a line that most people are unfamiliar of. It is a high end company with a competitive price. If you are interested,email me and i can send you all the details. People ask me all the time what kind of mascara I use. I absolutely love it
max factor false lash effect. or rimmel sexy curves mascara (waterproof)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin