Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I remove my h2o proof liquid eyeliner?

I've run out of makeup remover and water is just not working, anyone know any other ways?How do I remove my h2o proof liquid eyeliner?
Baby oil can clog pores resulting in a stye. Use Pond's Cold Cream in the dark green container. The cucumber melon is too weak for h2o proof so you need the original.How do I remove my h2o proof liquid eyeliner?
Hi





Baby oil is good.





Moisturiser works for some waterproof make ups I have so worth a try.





If all fails a tiny amount of sunflower oil/cooking oil on a cotton wool ball. Dont get it in your eyes thou.





and then wash.





X
i use vasoline (apply and wipe off with a cloth)...it gets the eyeshadow and mascara off and then I was my face.
Baby oil??
Baby oil...it works awesome!
face wash and warm water
use oil. it works. like baby oil.
yeah, baby oil should work ...
Yes I agree baby oil.. or if you have some lotion anykind will work..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin