Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of eyeliner should i buy that won't smudge and is waterproof?

My eyes water a lot so i need eyeliner that will last and i'll already tried perfect piont plus eyeliner from covergirl.What kind of eyeliner should i buy that won't smudge and is waterproof?
Prestige WaterproofWhat kind of eyeliner should i buy that won't smudge and is waterproof?
If its liquid you're looking for, I quite like the Revlon ones. For pencil/kohl, Rimmel London and L'Oreal do some good lines
i just got into using styli style liners and i reallllly like it. inexpensive and it works like a charm! definitely waterproof also
Mark eyemarker color on line stays on all day and did not smudge at all for me. my second choice mac kohl kajal eyeliner. These do not irritate my eyes.
http://www.youravon.com/REPSuite/static/鈥?/a>
Wet N Wild liquid waterproof eyeliner is hard to budge and doesn't smudge, if you can get it to go on right...it's hard to get off! Best of all, it's not expensive at all. Maybelline lineworks liquid waterproof eyeliner doesn't smudge - it's my personal favorite - but it does run a little if your eyes water. I don't think you'll find a pencil or powder or gel eyeliner that's going to ';stay put'; if your eyes water - liquid eyeliner is your best bet. .
Mm. You're not alone (:





I dunno-- NYC or Elizabeth Arden usually hold me through the day--

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin