Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone have any tips for putting on liquid eyeliner?

I'm an expert at putting on regular eye pencil, but I just got some liquid eyeliner (Avon's Mark brand) and it's so hard to put on. The brand I use has a super-thin brush, and my lines are always way too thick or crooked. Help!Does anyone have any tips for putting on liquid eyeliner?
Erica Asahan wrote:





Putting eye liquid make up properly requires pratice and steady hand. Once your eye starts quivering, STOP!





My advice to you is line your eyes with the pencil first. Then once you are happy with the eveness of the line, then apply your liquid eye liner on. Just do it really slow and as little as you can at a time. Remember, patience is a virtue!Does anyone have any tips for putting on liquid eyeliner?
the trick is not to use it


or else you'll end up getting it in your eye and it'll sting like hell.


trust me,i tried it too and it's not worth it.
put on your regular eye pencil as a guide line then put over some liquid over the top, use one that looks like a felt tip rather than a brush they're easier to use


good luck
Just visit http://marykay.com/mgunther2 and click on Application Tips.
I rest my pinky finger on my cheek to help steady my hand.


And always take it sloooowly, and barely press the tip of the liner to your eye.


Hope it helped
CHECK YOUR LOCAL DEPT STORE, LANCOME HAS A WONDERFUL LIQUID LINER, BUT THAT IS REALLY OUT OF STYLE NOW
You need a brush like the MAC #266 which is angled and specifically for liquid liner and lining with wet eyeshadow.
you just have to keep on practicing when i first used it i had the same problem but with a little practice u soon will do it perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin