Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's a good makeup remover to remove urban decay 24/7 eyeliner?

I'm starting to wear eyeliner, and everyone recommended the urban decay 24/7 eyeliner, and I love it. However, this eyeliner takes forever to remove.


Which makeup remover will remove this liner best?


And hopefully something not TOO expensive.What's a good makeup remover to remove urban decay 24/7 eyeliner?
I haven't used that brand, but the best thing to remove any eyeliner is actually vaseline. It works so well and is definitely not expensive! I have been using it for years and it will even take off waterproof and semi-permanent eye makeup. You just rub it on your eyelids, wipe off with kleenex and repeat until all the makeup is gone.What's a good makeup remover to remove urban decay 24/7 eyeliner?
Ponds cold cream makeup remover about 6 bucks at any drugstore. trust me that thing will take off everything! I love it! And it's very moisturizing for your skin =]
I've got some clinique remover in a set at Christmas, it's a daily must use for me.
there is a good nutrogena one that i use and love, but i dont know the name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin