Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you think of guys wearing eyeliner?

'guyliner' as it's referred too.





It seems to be hip and trendy for guys to wear this sort of make up once again.


Looks like the 80's are back in full swing.What do you think of guys wearing eyeliner?
I LOVE it!


I wouldn't think you're gay because gay guys tend to try to look buff and pumped or ultra fem and guy liner doesn't make you look fem it makes you look dark and serious.


I really love it.What do you think of guys wearing eyeliner?
it depends on how much they're wearing and what they;re wearing it for.


actors wearing it for a part is okay.


some guys can pull just a little off.


but emo kids wearing it in racoon rings is just pathetic and annoying
Unless you are a rock star with an actual fan base you probably shouldn't go there. Although I have to say that Pete Wentz looks pretty hot with guyliner
it looks good on some but stupid on others haha.





but hey if they can rock it, go for it :D
EEEEWWWWW That is so gross and I sure hope it is not coming back again
sooo sexy


see guys at my school don't do that cause they think its gay
dont do it! I would think you were gay!
i think they are gay
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww


gross!


that is soo discusting


I don't know why ppl think it looks hot


please don't


everyone will think ur gayy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin