Saturday, November 28, 2009

Liquid eyeliner help - how do you get the eyeliner to go right against your eyelashes?

Whenever I try to use liquid eyeliner, I have serious issues lining right against my eyelashes. Does anyone have any tips?





Also, how do you put eyeliner on the bottom of your eye? I have even bigger issues here lol.





Thanks in advance!! =)Liquid eyeliner help - how do you get the eyeliner to go right against your eyelashes?
for my top lid i press down on the corner of my eye and pull it down and out towards yoru hair line, this pulls it tight. Very quickly, making sure you have plenty of liquid but not a gob, i spread it from the inner eye (by your nose) out. I extend just a tiny bit past th eye, barely noticeable though, not all huge and dramatic. this just makes sure you get the entire lid, and keeps your eyes from 'shrinking'





the bottm lid i put my finger in the center of the 'bag' area of my under eye. I use a pencil liner here because there is nothing to stop the liquid from a) running down your face. or b) running into your eye. I go from innner eye out again, but in small quick strokes to ensure i get the whole lid.





hope this helps! Avon has some great products for this, and they are on sale!


i sell avon, so email me if your looking for anymore helpLiquid eyeliner help - how do you get the eyeliner to go right against your eyelashes?
for the top i used to kind of hold my eye lid down and taunt and go real slow from inner to outer eye. (hope that makes sense)


for the bottom eyelid I would hold the bottom uder my eye down and put it on the inner part (i dont think you are supposed to do that now with all the weird chemicals they put in make up now)





Just make sure you dont let anyone ';borrow'; your eye liner or mascara.





Its easier to show than type how so i hope this makes some kind of sense.
Pull your eyelid tight and actually press the brush down onto your lashed while you line, like run it between your eyelid and the top of your lashes (this is for the top lid)





On the bottom, brush UP toward your lashes, but line UNDER the lashes, not on top.





After you do the top and bottom, use an eyeshadow applicator to kind of blend it, then apply mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin