Saturday, November 28, 2009

What brands of eyeliner stays on the longest?

I have a bunch of eyeliner but i am always ending up doing re-touches because it comes off what are good brands that keep the eye liner on for a long amount of timeWhat brands of eyeliner stays on the longest?
aqua eyes at sephoraWhat brands of eyeliner stays on the longest?
Well I use revlon %26amp; rimmel they're both pretty good.


But Maybelline's not that bad as well.


Depends on whether you use pencil ones or crayon ones.
Maybelline the green pencil lol can't rememeber the name
Covergirl with the ';mechanical'; stick. the kind that you twist and more comes out. and liquid eye liners. Covergirl too, because cheap liquid eyeliners ';crack'; off when they dry so it gets really gross looking when it starts to dry and peel.
rimmel is pretty good :)
If you are using pencil, look for one that's waterproof. For liquid I found that the Wet N Wild is the best I've used. I found this out after spending $$$'s on high-end eyeliners!
i dont know bout brands but liquid eyeliner lasts the longest:)





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApUNfpVnPZtiwLWvthXf0p3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090822061150AAszIfL
silky girl
Bad Gal by Benefit ;)


x
What i use and works wonder and is my new big thing, is the eyeliner gel you can do it on the top of the eyelids also at the water line like the place your talking about, all you need is the gel which you can easily purchase from ebay, or mac ones they look like this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41jHeQWbsQL._SL500_AA280_.jpg that's the mac fluid line one very easy to handle, because with these they don't smudge and they go easy on you if you are a beginner but you need the eyeliner brush which looks like an angled brush it looks like this http://www.labelladonna.com/shop/image.php?productid=16140 im not sure what brand that is, but if you type it on ebay they will come up they are VERY VERY VERY easy to use trust me and they stay on Alot longer and LOOK ALOT better, also those brushes are good for drawing in your eyebrows.


Hope I helped and you should seriously try it out its easy!


;D
I haven't really experimented w/all of them, I just find one that I like and stick w/it. I usually use Maybelline Define-a-line? I think it's Maybelline? I know it's Define a Line or something? And I usually wear it in my water-line which fades away throughout the day, but I like it a lot anyways, and it doesn't leave me looking completely makeupless. When I use it on my eyelid, it doesn't smear or anything.





Also, there's NYX that I really like and I don't know if there's one where you live or anything, but there's an ';Amuse'; store in the mall we go to and it's kinda like Icing or Claire's but I think it's a little nicer and they have really nice stuff considerably cheap compared to a lot of other stores. Like, 2 dollar headbands w/bows on it or something and 4 dollar eyeshadows (it's a medium thing of one color, and I think it's actually a lot, and the color lasts all day.





But, I've used a blue and a gray one of their eyeliners about a year ago and I really liked them, on my eyelid, it never smeared or anything, but in my eye it just barely faded away, it's only natural. And then now I bought a purple one which I haven't worn in my waterline but on my eyelid, just close to my lashline, it was a little weird to get on at first, it's a light color, but I really liked the results, it didn't look any different at the end of the day.





Hope it helps(:
Maybe your 75 year old boyfriend knows !!!


=) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin