Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the BEST WATERPROOF Mascara and Eyeliner on the market.?

I will be crying a bunch on my wedding day.





Right now I live by Mac Fluidline (It says even when I swim) But I always where fake eyelashes and I want to wear mascara.What is the BEST WATERPROOF Mascara and Eyeliner on the market.?
Revlon Colorstay is the best eyeliner I've used and I've used ALOT! It last thru hours of tears and rain and will stay put for at least 10 hours and it's cheap! I just bought the new Cover Girl Volume Exact and tried it out just for you! Therefore, I would have to thank you cause it is awesome! The wand applicator is not like others and it actually separates the lashes and coats them evenly! And congrats on getting married!


Hope this helps!What is the BEST WATERPROOF Mascara and Eyeliner on the market.?
MAC's waterproof eyeliner is perfect*


It stays on the whole day
I prefer Avon's Glimmerstick Waterproof. Afordable too!
Mac Has Great stuff But Revlon is Awsome!
hmm... tough one id say its between Mac and Revlon. i find Mac less clumpy and stays on longer.......but Revlon has a bit better protection against water....so its up to you to make the final call! have a wonderful wedding day! or go a for a consultation at a beauty parlor that does make up for u consultations are usually anywhere from $5-$15 bucks and r sometimes even free, they can tell u the best kinds and stuff!


hope this helps ;-) God bless
well i know a lash glue that is water proof try it i wear it when i go diving its called debu it in a white little tube its $1
MAC, Maybellene, Cover Girl, Clinique and Sephora.





%26lt;3 Gemma Ward





E me if u have ne ?'s!
Mary Kay has the best. I use it and cried a lot at my uncles wedding and not one mess. i highly recommend it.
mary kay mascara is excelent and its waterproof
use Revlon's 3 day mascara- it works like nothing else I have tried.


Remember to dab your tears- don't wipe your face.


Have a happy day!
I personally like Revlon's waterproof stuff. Almay has a great eyeliner that won't smudge. Not sure if anyone makes waterproof eyeliner though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin