Saturday, November 28, 2009

What brand of eyeliner will last all day?

Eye liner looks so good on me, but i hate having to touch it up every hour because it runs off into the corners of my eyes. What brand will stay put and not run into the corners and last all day?





I am allergic to the liquid ones so it has to be a pencil type or the kind that twist upWhat brand of eyeliner will last all day?
Rimmel would work very well! I have used that for YEARS and it even lasts when I go swimming if you can believe that! Also, once I was in the hospital for 3 days and when I woke up on the 3rd day, all the nurses were laughing and asking me how I had managed to put on makeup while I was sleeping -- but it really stayed on for THREE DAYS!





Also, what helps is to put some powder over the eye pencil/crayon. I don't mean face powder, I mean powder of whatever color that your eye pencil is. For example, I use black eyeliner or dark brown, so after I have my ';line'; in place, I go over it with some eyeshadow of that same color. It'll absorb any grease or oil from your eyelids (which is probably what's making it run in the first place). Thus, it'll last longer. Good luck and hope this helps!!!What brand of eyeliner will last all day?
I see that you are allergic to liquid liner - does that include the gel liner that comes in pots? MAC and Smashbox make excellent ones that do. not. come. off. (until you remove them).





If that's not an option, Prescriptives also makes a nice pencil that twists up and stays put once it's ';set'; - it's the Deluxe Eye Pencil.





I also recommend using a lid primer such as Urban Decay Primer Potion or MAC paint underneath. This will ';grab'; the pigment and help it stay on.
Avon has the Glimmersticks. They are the twistable kind and not liquid. You can usually catch them on sale for 2.99. They also come in many colors, easy to apply, and last all day!!
Cover girl outlast smothwear.





Hope this helps=]!!
Maybelline
benefit...use it, love it, and it lasts!
lakme/maybelline
Try Khol eyeliner pencil.
Clinique has makeup for sensitive skin, I personally use their liquid liner, but they have a lot of pencil and kohl liners as well. You could also try using eyeshadow as eyeliner, applying it with an eyeliner brush. Or you could get some cake eyeliner.





I would stay away from drugstore brands, they generally use more abrasive products which are worse for sensitive skin types. Try a department store instead.
Clinique, Lancome, Dior, MAC, Estee Lauder all have good pencil ones. Some of them are even waterproof!
Ive Used Maybilne For Years, the one with the Sharpner, Very Good, I woulnt Trust anything eles
REVLON , COVER GIRL BUT FOR THE CHEPEST EFFECT THE DOLLAR STORE. BEAUTY IS A PRETTY PENNY
revlon color stay, stays on my oily face.
Have you tried MK Signature Ultimate Eyeliner by Mary Kay cosmetics? It is very long-lasting. Visit my 360 blog for more info.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Applying Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>





check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Choosing Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
i use...exaggerate rimmel london the noir color
Pencilis fine.It helps keep your ey liner on if you dab a cottonswab or eyeshadow applicator into some face powder and put it over the liner to set it.You can go over the powder again with the liner again if you need to.Use a big fluffy brush to get excess powder off eye area.Hope this was helpful.
my absolute favorite is clinique quickliner. it comes in a lot of colors and if stays put for the entire day. it also comes in the convenient twist up pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin