Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you apply eyeliner to your top eyelids for an eye lift?

confused.How do you apply eyeliner to your top eyelids for an eye lift?
http://www.makeupsense.com/eyes/eyeliner鈥?/a>How do you apply eyeliner to your top eyelids for an eye lift?
don't worry... i'll share you the skill..





1.use the water-protected eyeliner.. draw it on the bottom


of your upper lid ... try possible to paint it at bottom of


eyelashes since that will look more natural


2.don't worry you may feel somwhere look unperfect..


3.then use a cotton stick with rinsing with moisturer or lotion


4.correct it the line to be more natural and the look you like.


i always use this way and it really good way. just try
draw a very thin line on the top of your eye and make it go very slightly upwards at the corner.
I use kohl (pencil, not liquid eyeliner), extending the line a tiny bit past the outer corner of my eye. I then take a finger and sweep/smudge the line up and out towards my temples to do a soft winged look. It really opens up and revives tired eyes. (If the line is too dark, I just sweep my finger down to take some of it off, then sweep it up again.. Sweeping up twice tends to make the line wayy too long.)
this is what you can do. . . start by putting your finger on the very end of your eye lid. slightly pull on the side of it. . . so you can slightly still see ot of that eye. Get your dominant hand out with the eye liner and put a (thin /or Thick) line on the top edge of the eye lashes. (repeat on other eye) This is how I do it and well it works out pretty good but if you run into the problem with blinking just shut the eye completely! One thing that I would recommend is to put tht on before you put your concealer on, that way it kind of blends in but then it's still there to be that uplifting beautiful look that you want.





I hope that this helped you in some way!





~Art~
If youre going to do the top lid, I would use a white eyeliner pencil. Rimmel makes a great pencil. I personally dont use eyeliner on my top lid (black or brown anyway). Mainly because it smears and makes me look unnatural and overdone with makeup.





What I do is put black eyeliner on the inside of my bottom eyelid and along the lower lashes. Also, when you put on your eyeshadow, add some white or even pearl colored shadow right below your eyebrows. The light color lifts the brow and makes your eyes open up. I think it finishes off the whole look, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin