Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you think of guys who wear eyeliner and has a mohawk?

Do you like or don't like them?What do you think of guys who wear eyeliner and has a mohawk?
It depends on their personality.


I don't judge by appearances.


I work in a tattoo shop, and I'm a body piercer.


I pierce people like that all the time, I've had friends that looked like that.


People judge them like somethings wrong with them. They are human, and are just expressing their individuality.


Just because they don't fit into the cookie cutter mold of the world stereotype's ideal beauty, it doesn't mean that they are not beautiful people. We are all free to express ourselves and be who we want to be.What do you think of guys who wear eyeliner and has a mohawk?
I think they are needing attention, and maybe, desperately. None that I have seen appear to be happy, but have a fatalist attitude. I don't see how it is attractive to anyone.
i like how it looks..but i wouldnt wear it
Why do you bother asking peole what they think of a certain appearance and then tell them not to say anything against it? Do you want our opinions or not? I live an alternative lifestyle, skip between extreme and normal appearances, depending on how I feel. I change my look to suit me, so I feel comfortable. It should never be about what other people want or prefer you to look like.
It's not attractive to me at all. Maybe if they wear eyeliner, they really wish they were girls.
Homosexual indian?
i like the goth guys, but i will never bring one home to meet my family and settle down with
Ummmm, a guy who wears eyeliner? I think he's kind of a freak, if you ask me. Not really a very manly man.
I think it is their business. And it is their core beliefs and personality that matter much more than what they choose to look like.
i loveee it.
IF that is the way they want to look then more power to them as for me I am not attracted to them. All people have their own style.
He is probably a Punk. Either a punk rocker or a faggolot. Either way hes a punk.
LOVE them!! just so long as they go a little easy on the eyeliner.
na i dont really like mohawks or guys with eyeliner, or painted nails, it just makes me think less of them :(
Not a question of like or dislike. They are wierd. Have a problem with themselves, looking for attention.
I think it looks cool on some people, but really rediculous on others.
I try not to think of guys like that. God Bless you, and any guy who looks like that.
I'm not a big fan of the eyeliner on guys, but mohawks are cool.
FREAKS AND THEY SHOULD GET A LIFE
I really like it. It lets you know he's a complete idiot without ever having to talk to him.
guys that wear eyeliner and a mohawk are totally discusting!! why do they think that that is attractive? because its not!!!!
I think they are young and want to make a personal statement with their style. Some young people are uncertain of their identity and will try on different clothes, jewelry, or hairstyles until they find something that they are comfortable with. Sometimes these are statements of rebellion against parents, authority, etc. This is an important part of our developing into who we are eventually going to be.


If this is your son or daughter it may be painful and annoying but it is a phase and will eventually pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin