Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can i draw whiskers on my three month old with eyeliner?

my daughter is three months and i want to make her face like a kitty...would it be okay to use eyeliner?Can i draw whiskers on my three month old with eyeliner?
Yes.Can i draw whiskers on my three month old with eyeliner?
sure, but just be careful about taking it off
Sure, as long as she's not eating it she'll be fine.
I drew a ';nose'; on my 4 month old son with black eyeliner. It stayed pretty long and he had no reactions. Most of the time the eyeliners we buy are hypoallergenic and good for sensitive. I say go for it and from personal use, it worked on my baby for halloween!
If its ok for your eyes I think its ok for your babies cheeks. We did that last year with my daughter who was also a kitty.
I would not use any makeup on a child that age. Their skin is SO sensative.





Any costume you put her in will be adorable - you don't need the makeup.
yes i dont see why not as long as you take it off before bed time and make sure she isnt allergic to it
No I don't think that it is safe she might get a rash, better safe than sorry don't do it she is too young. Happy Halloween...
You'll be fine.


I would use baby oil to take it off, not your regular makeup remover (too many chemicals)
I don't see why not. Just make sure you wash it off well when ya'll get home. LOL!!!
Perhaps you should just go get the little black halloween make up stick.. it'll be better on her skin.
If it is the pencil and NOT liquid you should be OK...try not to get it too close to her nose or mouth where she could get it inside...just precausion!!!
I wouldn't, she might get in her eye if she rubs her check then her eye.
yes
yes that is fine. how cute:)
Go for it :D... awwwh it'll look cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin