Saturday, November 28, 2009

What age did you start wearing eyeliner and how old are you now?

ok answer my question. because my mom says I'm too young for eyeliner yet she lets me wear eyeshadow and mascara. so please answer my question!What age did you start wearing eyeliner and how old are you now?
im fifteen now and i started when i was about thirteen, and honestly looking back at it now, i shouldnt have worn makeup at all, i didnt know how to use it and it was a mess, i suggest playing around with makeups to help find what suits you best, and at a younger age start out with a lighter shade of eyeliner because once you go black you never go backkk, well for me at least, haha i tried brown and now it looks too light so i use black but do a gray color or a light brown.What age did you start wearing eyeliner and how old are you now?
Well, I started wearing eyeliner at 12, i'm 15 now. I find it strange that your mother lets you wear mascara but not eyeliner xD





But maybe she's just being a mom, and acting overprotective. (I know what it's like)





Try sitting down with your mom and talking about it, don't keep nagging her about it.


If you let her know how you feel, and why you want to wear eyeliner, she might be more sympathetic. Ask her to help you pick some out at the store and how to apply it right. That way she feels part of the situation.





She may be afraid your growingf up to fast, and doesn't want you to wear alot of makeup, let her know you understand and she might give you more leeway.
i started wearing eyeliner when i was fourteen. and im seventeen now. actually.. thats when i started wearing makeup in general. my mom was way too strict and didn't want me shaving, or anything. but the way i got her to let me, is i picked a light shade of eyeliner, if i remember correctly it was a gray just so she couldn't say i was wearing it too dark. i just told her to at least let me try it.. and that i wouldn't wear it in a dark shade.
That makes no sense it's only eyeliner and if she lets you wear everything else why not. I was about 13 , I'm 19 now and thankfully I've mastered the how not to look like a panda look, young people do seem to have panda eyeliner so just don't over do it:).















I started when i was 13 and im 16 now, I can understand ur moms point of view ; no one wants their kid looing like a prostitute, just as long as u dont go overboard with the eyeliner. If u like it thick then i think u should wait till ur like 16 or 17. But if ur wearing eyeesadow already i dont think its will make much of a difference if u start wearing ayeliner/. Best of wishes trying to convince ur mom.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I started when I was around 13-14. Truthfully I wasn't very good at it, but I didn't really know how to apply it then, I'm 24 now and it definitely looks better. Whatever works for you.


You can try out this website to give you tips on the best application for you.





http://www.beauty-makeup-tips-4-u.com/how-to-put-on-eyeliner.html



I started wearing eyeliner when I was 16, a friend had introduced me to it. I am 18 now. Oh, and eyeliner is makeup just like eyeshadow and mascara!! If thats the case, I dont think it would be a problem with you wearing eyeliner.
I never wore eyeliner and still dont to this day. Plus i see alot of kids go waaay overboard with it, so i can see why your mom wounldnt want you to. Too too much black eyeliner is not attractive.
seriuosly... don't be surprised..





i started wearing eyeliner when i turned 17... (photoshoots and party occasions don't count though) and i'm starting to get used to it now...





i'm 18 now btw..
i was 11 and am now 15


if your mom doesn't allow you to wear eyeliner


you can try using a dark eyeshadow and apply


it to your bottom lash line :D
I was allowed to wear eyelienr and mascara when I was fourteen.





and whaddayaKNOW!? IM FOURTEEN NOW! :)
I don't wear make up, and I'm 15. Make-up is only okay on halloween 4 me. I don't like it any other day. XD
when i was going into 7th grade (so i was 12) now im 13





but i used to sneak some with me in the end of 6th (when i was also 12)
13...


i think it depends on how much you wear. if it's natural, it should be ok. i think mascara is more harsh than eyeliner!! (and mor annoying...)
I started wearing eyeliner when I was 14...I'm 15 now =)
12


almost 14
i was 5 when i started wearing heavy eye makeup. now i am 25.
Wat?!?!?!!?


no you are not...


i am 12 and i act and wear all that stuff all the time
I started wearing eyeliner in 8th grade, which I think i was 13 in...


Now I'm 15. :]
in the middle of 7th grade.. so i was 13.


im 14 now and i wear it everyday.
12, now 16.
Probably about 13 or 14. Depends how old you are.
I started wearing it at 13 and now I am 23.
14 now 20
i started wearing it at 12.
I don't wear eyeliner, it looks weird on my eyes. I am 12.
started at 12 but now i am 13.
13. im 20 now.
started at 13 im 14
i started wearing eye liner in the 7th grade and i'm 17 now
maybe 12


now im 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin