Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can I find Etude House gel eyeliner in the united states?

preferably in the san francisco/san jose area? i really wanna try their eyeliner. its supposed to be like theeee best.Where can I find Etude House gel eyeliner in the united states?
The Etude House liners are cheap and aren't that great especially because the quality just isn't the best.


You can get the shiseido gel liners in Cali pretty much anywhere.


There's a Shiseido in Union Square. (i've never been to Union Square, just relying on google because I live in chicago hahhaha)


But really don't waste your time with the Etude House ones.


Etude House is usually at the Amore Pacific cosmetic stores.


I kno there's an Amore 5 minutes from where I live but maybe you should look in the phone book or something?


If there is a Korean mall around you might be able to find an Etude House somewhere.


Sorry I'm Korean so I like go to a bunch of Korean cosmetic stores... teehee?Where can I find Etude House gel eyeliner in the united states?
go to www.etudehouseusa.com Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin