Monday, November 30, 2009

How can i use eyeliner to compliment my eye shape? plz help?

I have really blue eyes, my eyes are big but there is almost no lid on them and whenever i use eyeliner they work against their natural shape and make them look smaller.. any advice?How can i use eyeliner to compliment my eye shape? plz help?
Use eye liner on the bottom of your eyes and not on the top. If you want eye liner on the top of the eye don't put it on your eye lid, put it on the inner part of the eye under your lashes to emphasise the them. I tend to use a slightly darker shade of eyeshadow around the eyes to compliment the colour I'm using if the lids are small as this defines the eyes without making them look smaller and blends in well with the eye shadow.How can i use eyeliner to compliment my eye shape? plz help?
dont use eyeliner and use mascara instead to open up the eyes.. i personally prefer mascara but my eyelashes r too straight to curl so i have to use eyeliner :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin