Monday, November 30, 2009

I like to put eyeliner under my upper lashes, but sometime it gets on my contacts?

Besides don't wear eyeliner under my lashes, how or what should I do to advoid that eyeliner sticks on the contact? Also, what solution do you use to remove that on the contacts? ThanksI like to put eyeliner under my upper lashes, but sometime it gets on my contacts?
you really shouldn't be putting it 'under' your upper lashes. try doing it above them, that's usually how to do it. getting stuff like that on your contact lenses is not good for them, and won't come off easily. even if it seems like it comes off, it most likely hasn't completely. it's not good for your eyes in general either to be getting makeup in them.I like to put eyeliner under my upper lashes, but sometime it gets on my contacts?
LIQUID LINER IS AMAZING!
looks like u use a paint brush to apply eyeliner :P
First you shouldnt be placing eyeliner under your eyelashes, if its getting in your eye like that you actually arent putting it on the right spot. You should be putting the pencil or brush right over your eyelashes to get it in the correct spot.


Also, you could try to get a more expensive brand of eyeliner or one that has the all day coverage sot hat it doesnt wear off.


The other suggestion would be, do your eyeliner, then put your contact in. Then touch up the liner and do the rest of your makeup after the contact is in. That way your not pulling or poking the skin while your contact is in.





To get the liner off your contact, you should be able to just rub the contact between your fingers with the saline solution to get it off.
This is what i do it may sound a little wierd i pull my top eyelid out buy your eyelashes to where it is not touching your eye lid and put it on. i use saline and just rub out the eyeliner, it works for me.
Don't use eyeliner, use black eye shadow. You can get the best one at Sephora. Oh buy a a thin eye shadow brush too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin