Monday, November 30, 2009

What brand of eyeliner is the most effective?

i need some black eyeliner that stays on for at least 6 hours. what kind should i get?What brand of eyeliner is the most effective?
Sephora


MAC


CliniqueWhat brand of eyeliner is the most effective?
Clinique cream shaper in Egyptian :)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero-when in doubt, go for UD because they live up to the name.
I just recently tried Rimmel Charcoal twist up. It came free. Dang this stuff never smudges or comes off! I put it on in the morning, haft way through work I wnet to the bathroom to reapply, but I found out I didn't have to! Then I took a shower and went to bed, I woke up the next morning and this stuff barely smudged and was as black as it was the night before.
Prestige is good. Also good for smudging
HANDS DOWN you need the Revlon eye liner that comes in the plastic, twist up tube!! Best ever!! It stays on all day, all night, and its difficult to even get off when you wash up ;)
Get the Bee-Luscious Automatic Long Lasting Eyeliner. It stays on way longer than 6 hours. Plus will never smudge or run on you.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>
The Automatic Longlasting Eyeliner from Bee-Luscious is the longlasting best wearing eyeliner I have ever used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin