Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whats the best way you could put eyeliner in your top eyelid?

I have a hard time putting eyeliner in my top eyelid how can I put it straight and without smearing it?Whats the best way you could put eyeliner in your top eyelid?
I know how you feel! I have a hard time too. You should start in the middle of your lid. Make a straight line from the middle to the outer corner: then move to the inner corner, and connect the corner to the middle point. You should try using a liquid line, then going over it with a pencil. I went into sephora, and that's what they told me to do...It was the best make up advice I've ever gotten. Good luckWhats the best way you could put eyeliner in your top eyelid?
I absolutely fail at eyeliner, but there is a cheat that works nicely. You can get slanted eyeliner brushes; use a damp one of these and a dark eyeshadow, and just kind of... dab the brush along the edge of the lid. It works wonderfully, and must be idiot-proof, because even I can do it.
dont put a lot because it makes you lok old


just put a the line under the lash line it dosent smear


and it looks really straight and


when not doing it like that it just takes pratice but i still


cant do it haha
Cake eyeliner has always worked best for me. Chanel used to make a great cake liner. It's easy to apply and it stays on. Use small strokes from outside to inside the eye. Practice makes perfect!
Use a liquid eyeliner and just make a long straight line on your eyelid.
Use a crayon
to not do it make up is useless in my opinion it just makes u luk old wen ur young.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJavDGyKA鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin