Saturday, November 28, 2009

My eyeliner always spreads on to my eyelids after awhile. How do I prevent this from happening?

Whenever I use eyeliner. After awhile it spreads to my eyelids. How do I stop this from happening?


thanks! (:My eyeliner always spreads on to my eyelids after awhile. How do I prevent this from happening?
put powder on ur eyelids. the oils on ur skin r what make it smear onto ur eyelids, so when u put powder on, it stays where its supposed to and ur eyelids wont look so shiny from all the oilsMy eyeliner always spreads on to my eyelids after awhile. How do I prevent this from happening?
Put on some primer on your eyelids before you apply the eyeliner. A bit of powder on the eyelids also does the trick.
No, no, no. You need an eye shadow base.... Clinique's base in 'canvas' (or any other nude shade for your skin tone) is the best... it's not expensive at all and since you use it sparingly it lasts for a while.


What's happening is that your lids get oily, so as your blinking all day your lids pick up the black on your lash line, therefore looking like it's ';spreading';. The eye shadow base (followed by a light dusting of your face powder) curbs those oils. Shadows and liners look flawless aaaalll day long. I never leave home without it. Happy make-uping!! = )
I used to have this problem too. Try using liquid liner; it won't smudge all day if you get a good brand. You could try using a different brand of pencil liner, because some are more creamy than others and will smudge more.





What I find works best (after liquid liner, of course) is using the pencil liner first, then following it up with an eyeshadow of the same color. I use an eye shadow applicator - those little ones that usually come with the shadow - and dab it over the liner. I think it's something about the powder in the shadow that keeps it from smearing or smudging.
Have you ever tried using liquid eyeliner? Thats what i use and i never have that problem, i love it i've been using it for years. It's from loreal... try it you'll love it.
change your eyeliner.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Akv.5Qce2RmnBmko4XcF9vbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090523230803AAWjfKl
use liquid eyeliner
you need to try liquid. liquid stays in place no matter what unleess it gets wet then it smears but thats why waterproof is the best:)


liquid looks better anyways.


hope i helped:)
before you put on your eyeliner put some conceler under your eyes , one that is a close match to your skin tone. And carry powder with you at all times to cover up any smudges.
loreal liquid eye liner
If you're using pencil liner, it tends to smudge quite easily. As I do not like the idea of having to spend extra on stuff like primers, I apply a dark powder eyeshadow over the liner on my eye and blot my lids quite frequently to prevent smudges. You might wanna try out gel liner too. They stay on for hours and hours and do not smudge at all.
change your eyeliner


the eyeliner you use smudges too bad


you should try the smashbox cream eyeliner


it lasts forever and it doesn't ';spread'; around your eyes
well how thick is it? maybe u should try a liquid eye liner instead. %26amp; obviously, if you touch your eyes alot, you should STOP! haha
eye primer.
I'm not so sure I know what you mean, considering it is applied to the eyelid, but close to the lash line. All I can think of is maybe you are rubbing your eyes and don't know it because I've never heard of that happening.
Anything cream you put on your face should be followed by a powder. When you put on your eyeliner take the same color powder or translucent powder and go right over top
go to covergirl.com and click on tips and then eyes. I was just on it and they have some tips about preventing that from happening. They explained it really well.
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin