Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color of eyeliner should I buy?

I want to buy some colorful and fun pencil eyeliners but i'm not very sure what color would be good. I have dark brown eyes =P I don't feel like wearing so much brown and black eyeliner anymore.What color of eyeliner should I buy?
Any color would make your eyes pop because they are brown and any color of shadows and liners will work for your eye color.


Purple, teal, and navy (perfect for evening or if you just want to add a little drama in the daytime) are some colors you should try. Just go to the store and find some colors you like and have fun with them. Choose what colors you feel most comfortable with wearing. Stay away from reds, pinks or anything in that color family because it will make you look like you have red eye or been crying.





'Hope this helps!!What color of eyeliner should I buy?
Blue looks great on everyone! All different shades.
get pink, coral, sometimes white will look great with a little bit of black shadow around.....
I think purple or blue or something like that.
get like a light purple or green and they should also help make your eyes stand out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin